We want our processes to be as straightforward and transparent as possible, and we are committed to sharing our data clearly.
PHF Grants database
We publish information on all the grants we make on our grants database.
This is a searchable tool, designed to help applicants and organisations we fund to see the grants we have made.
We believe that with better information, grant-makers can be more effective and strategic decision-makers. 360Giving provides support for grant-makers to publish their grants data openly, to understand their data, and to use the data to create online tools that make grant-making more effective.
PHF 360Giving Data – UK grants to organisations:
- April 2006 to April 2020 .xlsx file or .csv file
- COVID-19 Emergency Grants March to April 2020 .xlsx file or .csv file
- April 2019 to December 2019 .xlsx file or .csv file
- October 2016 to March 2019 .xlsx file or .csv file
- July 2015 to September 2016 .xlsx file or .csv file
- April 2006 to June 2015 .xlsx file
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. This means the data is freely accessible to anyone to be used and shared as they wish. The data must be attributed to Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
Our grant information can be accessed through GrantNav. GrantNav also includes grant information from other funders who are publishing to the 360Giving standard.